Careers at MYCON
MYCON is the place for driven, high-integrity people who want to succeed in a strong and supportive team environment.Explore Current Opportunities
TOGETHER, WE BUILD THE BEST
Since 1987, MYCON's culture has been a critical part of our brand. In 2020, we modernized MYCON's three key strategies PEOPLE, PROCESSES, and MARKETS; this strategy is illustrated in a “triangle,” representing PEOPLE as the foundation and the number one strategy. MYCON's PEOPLE strategy focuses on building CULTURE, great CAREERS, and transparent COMMUNICATION.
A Day in the Life at MYCON
“If I was to describe MYCON in one word, it would be integrity. The reason is I’ve been treated fairly since I’ve been here, nobody has lied to me or misrepresented what they’ve said. They do what they say they are going to do. You can count on everyone to be fair with you.”
“People make this company. Any contractor can build a great project. But I would have to say, hands down, it’s the people at MYCON that truly make the difference.”
Committed to Community
Every day, we build a better future for our community through the projects we create. But for us, that is not enough. That is why, as a company, we support our community through multiple initiatives that create awareness, encourage involvement, and promote giving back.
- Quarterly blood drive with Carter Blood Care
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS); Big Climb Dallas (raised over $30K in 2023) - Jason Meuth served as the 2023 Event Chair
- Established three scholarships at Texas A&M University under our MYCON Education Foundation
- Encourage employees to contribute to the community with 8 hours of paid time off for community service
- Community Partners of Dallas - annual back-pack drive