MYCON has developed a reputation for attracting the best talent in the industry. That’s because we offer more than just career opportunities; we offer personal development, an exciting, collaborative work environment, a family-like culture and a wide range of projects to work on.
Our hiring packages feature competitive salary, bonus eligibility and vacation time accompanied by a superior benefits program, including health care and a 401K. Employees enjoy access to MYCON University, a program that provides career training and development, in addition to tuition assistance for continuing education. Review our current openings and contact us to learn more about a specific position.
Are you interested in the opportunity to help build a growing marketing department in a well-established company with a fun culture? If so, MYCON may be the place for you! We are seeking an eager self-starter looking to enhance their career path. MYCON is a firm which invests in their employees continued professional development! As a marketing coordinator at MYCON, you would have significant exposure to proposals, qualification packages, brochures, presentations, building a social media presence, and working closely with leadership to successfully win work and propel the growth of the firm.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in marketing or related field. Without a degree, three to five years of relevant architectural/engineering/construction industry experience.
- Two or more years of experience in the architectural/engineering/construction industry is preferred.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office Suite and experience with Adobe Creative Suite (advanced abilities desired); familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) databases preferred (i.e., Cosential).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to read and understand requests for proposals (RFPs) and qualifications (RFQs) to organize and develop a relevant, thoughtful, and strategic response.
- Ability to meet project deadlines without the aid of supervision (takes the initiative, resourceful); flexibility in changing project priorities; highly organized and detail-oriented; work well with a wide variety of people; self-motivated and committed to meeting pre-set quality standards.
- Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills; must be able to work within strict deadlines and communicate effectively with diverse internal staff (technical, operations, business development, and marketing) and teaming partners and give clear, concise directions; able to understand and organize large volumes of information — ability to perform a variety of tasks simultaneously in an accurate and timely manner under strict deadlines.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and professional demeanor – speaks clearly and concisely, listens, and gets clarification in one-on-one and group situations. (This position requires writing and frequent communication via phone, email, and in-person with co-workers, clients, and subcontractors). Superior written (grammar) communication skills including writing, proofing, and editing.
- Able to work a flexible schedule (e.g., extra hours to meet deadlines) and able to shift priorities frequently while maintaining attention to detail, meet deadlines, and achieve high-quality standards.
- Understanding of architectural/engineering/construction industry terminology and procedures preferred.
- Demonstrates understanding of marketing and public relations, and working knowledge of the firm’s business, policies, procedures, programs, and capabilities.