MYCON has developed a reputation for attracting the best talent in the industry. That’s because we offer more than just career opportunities; we offer personal development, an exciting, collaborative work environment, a family-like culture and a wide range of projects to work on.
Our hiring packages feature competitive salary, bonus eligibility and vacation time accompanied by a superior benefits program, including health care and a 401K. Employees enjoy access to MYCON University, a program that provides career training and development, in addition to tuition assistance for continuing education. Review our current openings and contact us to learn more about a specific position.
Are you a Marketing Coordinator who wants to take your career to the next level? If so, MYCON General Contractors, Inc. is searching for a strong individual who wants to make an impact on a growing business.
The Marketing Coordinator plays a vital role in the marketing department at MYCON. This position allows for creativity, collaboration, and strategic thinking that supports the vision of the firm. The Marketing Coordinator works under stringent deadlines while managing multiple tasks at the same time. This enthusiastic self-starter supports marketing and communication efforts (development of proposals, qualification packages, brochures, presentations, and other marketing materials), working closely with leadership to successfully win work and propel the growth of the firm.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in marketing or related field. Without a degree, three to five years of relevant architectural/engineering/construction industry experience.
- Two or more years of experience in the architectural/engineering/construction industry is preferred.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office Suite and experience with Adobe Creative Suite (advanced abilities desired); familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) databases preferred (i.e., Cosential).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to read and understand requests for proposals (RFPs) and qualifications (RFQs) to organize and develop a relevant, thoughtful, and strategic response.
- Ability to meet project deadlines without the aid of supervision (takes the initiative, resourceful); flexibility in changing project priorities; highly organized and detail-oriented; work well with a wide variety of people; self-motivated and committed to meeting pre-set quality standards.
- Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills; must be able to work within strict deadlines and communicate effectively with diverse internal staff (technical, operations, business development, and marketing) and teaming partners and give clear, concise directions; able to understand and organize large volumes of information — ability to perform a variety of tasks simultaneously in an accurate and timely manner under strict deadlines.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and professional demeanor – speaks clearly and concisely, listens, and gets clarification in one-on-one and group situations. (This position requires writing and frequent communication via phone, email, and in-person with co-workers, clients, and subcontractors). Superior written (grammar) communication skills including writing, proofing, and editing.
- Able to work a flexible schedule (e.g., extra hours to meet deadlines) and able to shift priorities frequently while maintaining attention to detail, meet deadlines, and achieve high-quality standards.
- Understanding of architectural/engineering/construction industry terminology and procedures preferred.
- Demonstrates understanding of marketing and public relations, and working knowledge of the firm’s business, policies, procedures, programs, and capabilities.