MYCON has developed a reputation for attracting the best talent in the industry. That’s because we offer more than just career opportunities; we offer personal development, an exciting, collaborative work environment, a family-like culture and a wide range of projects to work on.
Our hiring packages feature competitive salary, bonus eligibility and vacation time accompanied by a superior benefits program, including health care and a 401K. Employees enjoy access to MYCON University, a program that provides career training and development, in addition to tuition assistance for continuing education. Review our current openings and contact us to learn more about a specific position.
Are you a Marketing Coordinator (with a love for data) who wants to take your career to the next level? If so, MYCON General Contractors, Inc. is searching for a strong individual who wants to make an impact to a growing business.
The Marketing/CRM Coordinator is a vital role in the marketing department at MYCON. This position supports a wide-range of marketing and business development efforts with a focus on coordinating and administering the input, maintenance, and upkeep of the firms Client Relationship Management (CRM) System so that it performs at optimum level. This is a hands-on position that will be the go-to resource for CRM system. The position requires the ability to understand relational data and creatively problem solve, meet project deadlines without aid of supervision (take initiative, resourceful); flexibility in changing priorities; highly organized and detail-oriented; work well with a wide variety of people; committed to meeting pre-set quality standards.
This position will report to the Director of Marketing and work closely with business development, project directors, pursuit teams, estimating, and business unit leaders. This role will focus on the governance and management of data and how it can be leveraged to successfully win work and propel growth of the firm.
The Marketing/CRM Coordinator oversees processes and data integration with other internal systems including: Accounting, Information Technology, Human Resources, and Operations. Key responsibilities include coordinating and maintaining the existing database of clients, prospects, contacts, opportunities, sales strategies, call reports, employee resumes, project descriptions, mailing lists, company information, and other related data.
- Incorporate MYCON’s company-wide branding initiatives into all materials.
- Ensure consistent, updated appearance and style for all marketing collateral.
- Implement best practices, style guides, templates and follow proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone, as prescribed by the Marketing Director.
- Utilize library of standard design elements (logos, fonts, etc.).
Essential Functions - CRM
- Assist in implementation and administration of proper data collection policies and procedures to ensure data quality/integrity (consistent, accurate, and timely).
- Maintain CRM system with accurate, up-to-date information including boilerplate, project data, biographical/experience and qualifications of personnel, contact/distribution lists, tracking opportunities, references, photography, etc. Eliminate irrelevant or duplicate data, and research correct information when necessary.
- Aides in the improvement of CRM system utilization by assisting in the training of future users; interpreting instructions; answering questions.
- Create, execute, and manage client satisfaction survey, assemble feedback, and synthesize information through CRM system.
- Conduct analysis and trend identification, create and manage reports, and query data to drive action-oriented insights for leadership.
- Use judgement and writing skills to ensure integrity of marketing information (i.e. resumes, project descriptions, etc.).
- Ensure system is operational (including mobile version); troubleshoot issues with vendor.
Essential Functions – Marketing
- Effectively communicate the brand through custom development of visual and written content that demonstrates an understanding of the architectural/engineering/construction industry and passion for excellent design with an eye for detail and graphic composition.
- Read and analyze solicitation advertisement (RFQ/P, etc.). Work closely with leadership to plan, develop content for readability, consistency, clarity and compliance with requirements, develop and execute high-quality responses to RFQ/Ps in a deadline-intensive, fast-paced environment; includes developing graphically attractive submittals that visually communicate key points.
- Manage deadlines and production for multiple RFQ/Ps. Production includes print, binding, distribution, and delivery to client; ensure final submittal includes all necessary information and meets client requirements.
- Partner with project team to coordinate and develop interview presentations, deliverables, and other materials.
- Develop project descriptions and resumes by interviewing project personnel and reviewing existing documentation; perform other writing and editing assignments as needed.
- Contribute to other communication tools such as in-house and external promotional materials, advertisements, press releases, social media, newsletters, and brochures.
- Create graphic/written materials needed for marketing collateral.
- Assist fellow Marketing Coordinators by performing quality control checks, providing style and grammar edits, and verifying data provided in proposals
- Stay actively involved in professional and community organizations.
- Organize and maintain marketing files and systems in electronic and hard copy formats daily.
- Provide MYCONIANs with marketing support and materials.
- Perform additional assignments as requested.
Required skills needed but not limited to the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, computer science or related subject.
- Solid experience with CRM systems; development and implementation, data analysis and metrics; experience with Cosential is preferred.
- Excellent track record of managing sales/marketing data, ability to understand sales/marketing needs and translate their requests into efficient queries and reports; effective in translating between end user’s needs and database output. Preferably within the architectural/engineering/construction industry.
- Demonstrated ability to understand relational data and creatively problem solve.
- Ability to train and support users with a wide range of technical ability.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong analytical, planning, organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills; must be able to work and communicate effectively with diverse internal staff (technical, operations, business development, marketing, etc.) and teaming partners and give clear, concise directions; able to understand and organize large volumes of information. Ability to perform a variety of tasks simultaneously in an accurate and timely manner under strict deadlines.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and professional demeanor – speaks clearly and concisely, listens and gets clarification in one-on-one and group situations. (This position requires writing and frequent communication via phone, email, and in person with co-workers, clients, and subcontractors). Superior written (grammar) communication skills including writing, proofing, and editing.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office Suite and experience with Adobe Creative Suite (advanced abilities desired); familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) databases preferred (i.e. Deltek Vision, Cosential, etc.).
- Able to work flexible schedule (e.g., extra hours to meet deadlines, etc.) and able to shift priorities frequently while maintaining attention to detail, meet deadlines, and achieve high quality standards.
- Ability to read and understand requests for proposals (RFPs) and qualifications (RFQs) to organize and develop a relevant, thoughtful response.
- Ability to meet project deadlines without aid of supervision (takes initiative, resourceful); flexibility in changing project priorities; highly organized and detail-oriented; work well with a wide variety of people; self-motivated and committed to meeting pre-set quality standards.
- Understanding of architectural/engineering/construction industry terminology and procedures preferred.
- Demonstrates understanding of marketing and public relations, and working knowledge of firm’s business, policies, procedures, programs, and capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills, with the ability to interact professionally and productively with staff at all levels, including firm leadership. Strong customer service skills needed to build and maintain relationships.
- Self-starter. Capable of working productively in a team setting, as well as independently.
- Strong in leadership, problem solving, and conflict resolution and can manage difficult situations to a successful conclusion with a can-do attitude.
- Goal oriented and can react quickly to challenging circumstances to achieve the desired result.
- Behavior that supports positive work environment keeping in line with company mission and values.
MYCON is an award-winning general contractor based in Dallas, Texas serving diverse market sectors including healthcare, industrial, institutional, office, retail, worship, hospitality, and manufacturing. The firm was recently recognized as one of the fastest-growing mid-market companies in the metroplex by the Dallas Business Journal and among the Top 10 National Retail Contractors by Commercial Construction & Renovation Magazine.
MYCON offers a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefit program which includes, medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, supplemental benefit options, and a 401k with company match. To top it off, MYCON provides full time employees paid vacation, sick time, and holidays.Apply for This Job