MYCON has developed a reputation for attracting the best talent in the industry. That’s because we offer more than just career opportunities; we offer personal development, an exciting, collaborative work environment, a family-like culture and a wide range of projects to work on.
Our hiring packages feature competitive salary, bonus eligibility and vacation time accompanied by a superior benefits program, including health care and a 401K. Employees enjoy access to MYCON University, a program that provides career training and development, in addition to tuition assistance for continuing education. Review our current openings and contact us to learn more about a specific position.
Assistant Project Manager
The position of Assistant Project Manager (APM) is a training position as the APM works closely with either a Senior Project Manager or Director performing most duties and assisting in others with supervision. All projects managed by the APM shall be assumed to be managed without use of a Project Engineer unless specifically granted by Vice President of Operations so that more time is spent by APM training on the various job duties rather than delegating. The basic managerial steps apply: Goal-Setting, Supervision, Managing, Planning, Communicating, Organizing, Implementing, and Tracking.
If you are interested in learning more, please click below and include your resume.
Senior Project Manager
Senior project managers will work closely with all members of the project team, project executives and regional leadership teams and will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinate and manage the execution of planning and scheduling of projects.
- Accountable for project completion and financials, critical success factors, and customer satisfaction results.
- Challenge and support jobsite and self-perform work team.
- Key point of contact with owner and architect.
- Cost control/billings/collections/change management/cash flows/monthly status reports.
- 100% detailed/hands-on knowledge of project scope.
- Mentor, develop and train project engineers for fast-paced growth.
- Management of all project team members.
The successful candidate will be a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. You will possess:
- Excellent listening and strong communication skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues.
- Ability to create and support team morale.
- Demonstrated understanding of building processes and systems.
- Work scope requires complete understanding of cost estimating, budgeting and forecasting.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, project management software (Prolog or similar), accounting cost management software (CMIC or similar), and scheduling software (Primavera or similar).
- 10+ years of experience in commercial construction, hospitality, industrial, manufacturing is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering or related field.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your resume.Apply for This Job