About the MYCON Team
Charles (Charlie) R. Myers
Chief Executive Officer
Charlie founded MYCON General Contractors in 1987 and serves as its CEO. He provides strategic direction, sets cultural tone, leads senior management and promotes team-building throughout the company. Under his leadership and vision, MYCON has...
As president, Doug is responsible for day-to-day leadership and management that supports the company’s strategic growth plans, financial goals, values, client relationships, and the successful delivery of all projects. Doug joined MYCON in 2014...
Chief Financial Officer
Shawn is responsible for the financial management and accounting functions for the firm, as well as directing the activities of the human resources department and information technology department. With more than 25 years of financial and...
Sr Vice President
Justin is responsible for directing, completing and achieving positive financial outcomes on projects for the company’s retail clients. He also manages multiple project managers in the retail division and acts as a coach and mentor to improve...
John T. (Tommy) Campbell
VP of Operations
Tommy oversees efforts that will improve operational performance and inspire excellence throughout MYCON. Tommy brings a distinguished track record in establishing, developing and managing top performing teams. His executive leadership skills...
VP of Business Development
Dana leads our business development team responsible for generating commercial construction opportunities and developing durable, long-lasting relationships with our clients and industry partners. She joined MYCON in 2004. Dana thrives on...
VP Office & Industrial Svcs
John manages all aspects of industrial and office projects from concept through completion. He leads preconstruction efforts and oversees the project team to ensure that quality standards, schedules and budgets are met. John has 17 years of...
VP Institutional Services
Scott oversees the institutional market sector, managing preconstruction efforts, focusing on the operational execution of projects and ensuring that the project team has the resources and support to deliver each client’s project...
- Ray Maese, Superintendent
- Chance Bolton, Superintendent
- Juan Mendoza, Asst Superintendent
- Byron Toombs, Project Engineer
- Shawn Elmore, Gen Superintendent
- Mike Williams, Dir Preconstruction
- Richard Hernandez, Superintendent
- Michael Wineinger, Superintendent
- Seton Hawkins, Asst Superintendent
- Chip Myers, Project Manager
- Brandon Hennagan, Project Manager
- Jason Meuth, Sr Project Manager
- Michael Langley, Sr Superintendent
- Stacee Shrauner, Accounting Manager
- Brad Fowler, Superintendent
- Francisco Lozoya, Accountant
- Mike Worley, Superintendent
- Cindy Baldwin, Project Coordinator
- Nathan Champion, Sr Project Engineer
- Vini Deraj, Project Engineer
- Megan Klamrowski, Marketing Coordinator
- Tara Gonsoulin, Estimating Assistant
- Dan Firestone, Superintendent
- Ken Hunter, General Superintendent
- Hollyn Williams, Project Coordinator
We’re always looking for talented individuals who can help us build a better tomorrow. We offer careers in project management, estimating, field operations and more, plus personal development opportunities and the chance to join an industry-leading company. Let’s work together.View Current Openings At MYCON